These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 02, 2006

BE THE NEXT OF KIN

From: Barrister Kobayashi Eizo - barristerkobayashi@judiciary.com

From: Kobayashi Eizo(ESQ)
Kobayashi Eizo & Associates,
21 Campshill Road
Se13 6qu Lewisham
London England.
Dear Friend,
I am really very sorry to balge into your privacy in this form.
However i seek your pardon for that, this is because i have know other
alternative.
However, I am Barrister Kobayashi Eizo from Japan ,the Personal
Attorney to one deceased immigrant from your country, who based in
London, Also referred to as my client.On the 12th of July 2003, my
client,
his wife and their only Child died in the train bomb blast along
Edgware road Uk.
Some of his properties, which he put out for sale. which I
monitored
the payment as his attorney, has been bought and paid for. Now the
money paid was deposited into his Local account here in London. I
have
contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable
by his bank particularly, this is because all effort i made since
three years ago to get any of his relation who will stand as a next of
kin
was not successful, however in my process of thinking of what to do in
other to make sure his account worth 10 Million Dollars does not get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by his bank, i deciced to search
the
internet, i then found that their is exact similarity between his LAST
NAME and your last name, i then concluded to contact you through mail
to stand as the next of KIN to my late client, though am very sure that
you are not related to him but for the similarities of names this
proposal
can be carried out succesfully with your kind assistance.
The bank has issued me a notice to provide any of his next of kin or
have the account confiscated within 14 offical working days. My late
client has an account valued at 10 Million Dollars,Since I have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 3years now and the bank has
giving me deadline, I now seek your consent to present you as the next
of
kin to my late client, so that the proceeds of this account valued at
10
Million Dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the
money. 50% to me and 40% for you and 10% for miscellaneous expenses
that
might arise towards
this transaction.
I have all necessary information/ documents that can be used to back up
the claim.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this
deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will Protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me,
as his attorney, this is a Risk free business relationship.

If my humble request is granted, please send the following information:
{1}. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
{2}. YOUR FULL NAME
{3}. YOUR AGE AND YOUR OCCUPATION.
{4}. YOUR IDENTIFICATION
{5}.YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER.
{6} YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS.
To my private Email address: barrister_kobayashi@myway.com
Once again i would appreciate if you send what ever contribution,
question or reply to my PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS, that is :
barrister_kobayashi@myway.com

Best Regards.
Barrister.Kobayashi Eizo