These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 02, 2006

PART TIME JOB OFFER FOR YOU(US REPRESENTATIVE ONLY

From: Jamie Owen - mr.jamieowen01@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,
PART TIME JOB OFFER FOR YOU
I am Mr Jamie Owen and I own a small scale company Based on Chinese and African textile and fabric material in U.K,I'm in search for a trustworthy representative in USA that can help as a link between me and my clients over there.I would like to know if your are interested to work from home for my small company.
Urgently i need a representative in the states,that will work online from home and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job? My Company produces various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costumes.We have clients we supply weekly in the states and my clients make payments for our supplies every week in form of money orders or cashiers check which are not readily cashable outside the US or Canada,so I need a honest and sincere individual in the States to work as my representative and assist me in processing the payments from our clients and I will pay him/her 10% per each payment recieved on my behalf,you are likely to recieve payments once per week.

AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE CARE OFF
Receive payments from my patronizing customers in the States on my behalf and get it cashed at your bank, then deduct 10% from the total funds recieved as your workmanship and forward the balance to me Via Western Union Money Transfer.(the transfer charges should also be deducted from the total amount your sending to me).

Sheryl Shavers (my former representative has moved to Germany with her family)Our payments will be issued out in your name and sent to your contact address.
So all I need is to forward your information to my numerous customers in the states and they will contact you before they issue payment in form of money order to you.
Hope to get a favourable reply ,accepted to be my rep and get back to me with the following informations in this format.

First name:
Last name :
Full Address/city/state/zip code :
Tel numbers:
Sex :
Date of birth :
Are you employed/self employed?
Do you have a checking account?
Best means of communication?email/phone
I will need this informations from you for my record,i will give you a call ASAP.
Email Contact: jamieowen_1@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless.
Jamie Owen