These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 02, 2006

INVESTMENT

From: emmanuelkondo Kondo - emmanuelkondo1@yahoo.co.uk

Is long time that iam looking for partner like you so
that we can do business together ,before i came across
your conatct .My name is Emma Kondo from Liberia and
now in Ghana west Africa . My father was politiecian
and Tobacco farmer.He was killed in his bed room by
the rebels. The rabels beat me and broke my leg and
iam now useing single stick before working . During
the time my father was alive ,he used my name as next
of king to deposite $15.5millon USA dollars in
secuirity company in Ghana. All the ducuiment bearing
in my name .I want to invest this money outside Africa
like your country . I plan to give out 15%pecent to
anybody who help me to claim out this consignment from
the security company where my late father deposited it
for safe keeping . Just try me to see my dear i want
to live Africa. Please reply me me if you are
intrested or not so that i can know what to do nest.
God bless you .
Emmanuel
YOU CAN REPLY ME THROUGH MY PRAVETE EMAIL ADDRESS
BELOW
kondoemmmmma4@yahoo.com


___________________________________________________________
All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html