These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 02, 2006

CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY

From: emma_ike - emma_ike@ig.com.br

Atten:My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting
those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from
paraguay. Presently I'm in paraguay for nvestment projects with my own share
of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts andattempts to
assist me in transferring those fundsdespite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is Mr Chisco Anthony Email Address
(chisco_anthony22@yahoo.fr) ask him to send you the total $800.000.00 which
I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist
me in this matter.

I appreciated your collective efforts at that time so feel free and get in
touch with my secretary MR Chisco Anthony and instruct him where to send the
amount to you by recomfirming your address to him as it is bellow.

your full name......
age................
sex.................
home address........
office address.......
phone number..........
fax...................
country location......

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so
that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the
moment, I am very busy here in
Paraguay because of the investment projects which
myself and the new partner are having at hand without confrontations,
finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your
behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with MR Chisco
Anthony my secretary he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Thanks.

Your regards.

emma ike