These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

From Mutshaka Mbumba

From: Mutshaka Mbumba - mutshaka_mb@yahoo.com.hk

>From Mutshaka Mbumba,

Dear friend,
By way of introduction, I am
Mutshaka Mbumba Emery, born
20th December 1959, a native of Zaire, now
Democratic Republic of Congo. I got your information while browsing the
internet in search of
a reliable person who will assist me.

My late
father was killed by
his business associate in 2001, and after I
married to my wife, we had
a son which both of them were also killed
in cold blood a year later,
I'm now afraid of showing myself out to
them (Business associates
including members of my family) as all are
trying to deny and kill me
too, This is because after the death of my
father, I inherited all his
business and wealth. I was a Gold dealer
in Kinshasa.


Presently, I
am suffering from long time cancer of the
brain. From all indications,
my condition is really deteriorating and
is quite obvious that I may
not live more than six months, because the
cancer stage has gotten to a
very Severe stage. Infact, my personal
physician told me that I may not
live for more than six months and I
am so scared about this. So, I now
decided to divide part of this
wealth, by contributing to the well
being of less privileged people
and handicapped in the society.

This
mission, which will no doubt be
tasking had made me to recently re-
locate from my family house to
Switzerland where I live presently due
to the pressure my family
members are giving me as they want to share
the fund within themselves
which I don't want.


I selected you for
this Purpose and prayed over
it. At first, I did not know how to put up
this request for asistance
because I have been recieving emails from
Africa soliciting my help in
accomodating huge sums of dollars for
them. I recive an average of 5
letters everyday. I suspect them to be
scam from Africa. I feel I can
trust you and I am willing to donate the
sum of $14,000,000.00
(Fourteen Million US Dollars to you for the
development of the well
being of handicapped in the society and also as
aids for the less
privileged around your Country, and I have mapped out
$1,000,000.00
for your own personal use to help me for this work.
Please note that,
this fund is currently deposited with a reputable
Bank in a Dedicated
Secured Account(DSA).


As soon as you have agreed
to accept this
responsibility, I shall issue to you all relevant
supporting documents
to facilitate a smooth transfer of this fund to an
account you may
nominate for this project. Please,do not reply this
email if you have
the intention of using this fund for personal use,
than enhancement of
the comfort of the handicapped.


Lastly, I want
you/your home to be
praying for me as regards my entire life and my
health because I have
come to find out since my spiritual birth lately
that wealth
acquisition with out God, one's life is vanity upon
vanity.
I await
your urgent reply.
Remain blessed!

Mutshaka Mbumba