These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Investment Opportunity

From: chu lee - chulee240@yahoo.com.vn

My names are Mr. Chu Lee a citizen of North Korea, I am one of the defectors
currently residing at a shanty refugee camp in Ho minh city vietnam. I
would like you to guide me through the most viable investment opportunities
in your country or alternatively l can invest in your line of business. I
was into bureau de change business travelled to other parts of Asia, Europe
and North America couple of times ago. whereby l had funds deposited in a
financial institution overseas.

I have been in this country for sometime now through the aid of good people
who help me out of communist enclave due to campaign against this drastic
act embark by our government investing so much into nuclear weapon a crime
to humanity, where by there is no good infrastructures for the entire
populace some of us who moved against it were thrown into jail, miamed,
torture to death and properties were confiscated.

I want to invest this funds in your country with your help and advice
because we are being treated as a foreigners here and watched because they
believe we are security treat being a North Korean.

I want you to send me a complete breakdown of the investment opportunities
in your country and also let me know what exactly I need to do to enable you
invest the funds for me in your country. If interested, I will then come
over to your country after you receive the funds and work out the investment
plans with you. After I hear from you and find out the best investment
business you can introduce to me, I will tell you how much is involved. I
will expect your response together with your contact details.

Reply as soon as possible.

Regards and God Bless.
Chu Lee.

_________________________________________________________________
Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends
list.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk