These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

From: MARIAM ABACHA ABACHA - mariam_memunat01@yahoo.com

FROM: MRS. MARIAM ABACHA
KANO- NIGERIA.
MY BELOVED FRIEND,
I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sanni Abacha former Nigeria Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest Since after my husband's death my family is under restriction of movement and that notwithstanding, we are being molested by police and our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian Democratic Government, Following the recent discovery of my husband's Bank by Account the Nigeria Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of US$700 Million and DM450 Million were lodged.
I therefore decided to contact you in confidence that I was able to moveout the sum of US$30,000,000 which was secretly defaced and is sealed in four Metal boxes for security reasons, I therefore personally, appeal to you Seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country now due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigeria Government.
Please kindly send your telephone,fax number and also your full names and address.And as soon as you indicate your interest to me my (ATTORNEY),shall send you all the related documents so that you can procced to claim the Luggage from the security company in ISTANBUL Conclusively,we have agreed to offer you 30%of the total
sum while 60% is to before me and my family for profitiable business investment which you will advice me on preferable properties in your country subsequent to my free movement by the Nigeria Government. While 10% is mapped out for expences as your government may demand for tax and it also covers your telephone bills.
Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3333557.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2282366.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1935631.stm
Best regards.
HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA (MRS)

NOTE:WHY I CONTACTED YOU NOW IS THE CURRENT APPEAL BY OUR PRESIDENT CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO TO THE WORLD LEADERS ON THE UNITED NATION ORGANISATION MEETING IN NEW YORK CITY (USA)TO ASSIST IN RETURING MY HUSBAND FUND IN FOREIGN ACCOUNTS


---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info