These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

PARTNERSHIP INTO INVESTMENT

From: JAMES KAZAAM - partnership_into_investment@yahoo.co.uk

FROM THE DESK OF JAMES KAZAAM :
WEST AFRICA(GHANA_ACCRA)
CONTACT:008821641110957
email:partnership_into_investment@yahoo.co.uk
My Dear
This letter was borne out of my sincere desire to establish a partnership relationWith you. I got your contact through the international trade and commerce my name is JAMES KAZAAM SULE the son of late MIN; JAMES KAZAAM ABRAHAM (the former deputy minister of finance under federal reserve government in( U.S.A))who was killed and mutilated by the military junta led by major, General Paul Korma after overthrowing the elected government of president Ahmed KabaTijan. The pressure of war drove my mother and I out of Sierra -Leone into exile in Ghana where we have been living under political asylum.
Sadly, my mother died of hypertension and was buried in Ghana. Before her death, she handed to me a certificate meant for a secret deposit, which my father made in a security company in Accra - Ghana (West Africa) the deposit that worth ( 10 )TEN million dollars, this money is been coted for security reason and all the chemical to decoted the money is in the box). This was money paid to his corporation by its over seas partner who was working in the heat of the FEDERAL RESERVE SETOR IN CALIFONIA. He made the deposit in his name with the hope of investing it at the of the war, but was killed when the conflict intensified as a result of his opposition to the rebel forces. I have contacted the Security Company to confirm the deposit and to establish ownership to me.
Due to the death of my Mother and the return of peace in Sierra-Leone, I have decided to look for the participation of an honest and trustworthy person or company that will assist me in investing the fund in his country if only the country is secured and good for investment .I can not invest in africa because of tomuch civil wars and crisis . The security company doesn't know the content of the consignment; they believe that it is African artifacts. As contained in trunk box. Unfortunately, I cannot do it alone due to my present social status and total ignorance of the business world. I shall also give you 20% of the funds for your assistance to relocate this fund to your country and for re-investment.
If you are interested in the above proposal, contact me immediately through my mail for a meeting so that we can meet face to face and discuss in details. You must maintain absolute confidentiality to ensure success. Please indicate your personal phone/fax numbers when replying by mail.
Best regards ,
JAMES KAZAAM SULE