These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

URGENT

From: becky willams - becky67_4luv2@yahoo.com

Dear Friend
How are u doing i hope everything is fine couple with
ur business as well. I am Becky or bela David , a
citizen of spain & the only daguther of Mr williams
David the finacial minister of Spain whom died in
auto-crash in november "5" 2000 though mr David my
father devoice my mother Kelmah Pepieh a kenya
journalist, though she also late. died in morovia
capital of liberia "15" of mach 1999, but before the
unexpected of my father he draw my attention, told me
something that will benefit me in feature. saying ,
that he has a consignment that contain a sum of
[25,000,000 $]. Twenty five million dollars $ in
security conpany in Spain . but under one
properbility. that i must get married. being the only
daguther he love so much he want me to have a very
good marital home not like his. so this is condition
preventing me before taking over. so to posses my
father propety's and his status, Please i do really
wish u can understand what i mean now, i will like us
to get to understand and believe each other on this
now so that we can enjoy together as well now, in deed
i will appreciate your help so much if you will
understand what i'm saying, i'll give u more detail
that will enable u to follow up, still waiting and
expecting your reply soon. pls get back to me on my
email adderss now okay here is it my dear
becky67_4luv@yahoo.com okay

THanks Becky Williams

____________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/ mo
30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt
http://yahoo.ratemarketplace.com