These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 05, 2007

Daniel .J. Shaw & Associate

From: djshawassociate@terra.es - djshawassociate@terra.es

Daniel J Shaw
Advisory &
Accredited vendor of HSBC
8 Canada Square
London E14 5HQ


Dear friend,

Many many apologies that I had to send you this email without a prior relationship between us,I have however contacted you with the hope of presenting you as the new beneficiary to my late client's deposited consignment with a financial institution valued at $25million presently in Toronto.

This is as a result of the fact that you bear similiar name and of the same national to that of the deceased.
I bore in mind your personality and reputation of which the same apply to me,on this light I then deem it fit to assure you that the consignment will be cleared risk free base on the fact that the consignment is a nonprobate item and I happen to be the donee of the deceased,as whom ever I present will be approved as the new benefactor couple with the name similiarity and the relevant documents at my possession inclusive as an accredited vendor to the firm .

I will urgently need your full names as it appears on an ID inclusive of your telephone and address to file an application for the consignment as the new beneficiary,and forward you the relevant document to enable you legally facilitate the clearing of the consignment .

Your commission out of the $25million is 20% for acting as my front.
Looking forward to working with you.

Daniel J Shaw.
NB
My position as the donee of the consignment gives the transaction the certainty of successful completion.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, r pido, fiable