These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 05, 2007

From Usman and Jessica Kone

From: Usman Kone - usmankone00@yahoo.com

>From Usman and Jessica Kone
Refugee Camp Abidjan
Cote D'Ivoire.
West Africa.


Dear GoodOne,

It is my pleasure to acquaint you with this proposal for the purpose of
investment in your country. I am Usman Kone the only Son and Daughter of
late Alhaji Ibrahim Kone,we are from Sierra Leone. our late father was a
Gold and Diamond merchant based in Freetown Sierra-Leone.As a result of the
political instability of Sierra-Leone, my late father came to Abidjan Cote
d'ivoire republic with the sum of ( $12,500,000.000.USD ) which he deposited
in a one international bank here in Abidjan Cote d'ivoire Republic West
Africa, where I am residing under political asylum with my sisterJessica.for
security reasons We are here seeking for an avenue to transfer this money to
a reliable and trustworthy individual for investment programmes.

My late father AL Ibrahim Kone gave me the photocopies of the certificate of
deposit issued to him by the bank on the date of deposit for you to be
clarified because I do not expose my self to any body I see, I believe that
you are able to keep this transaction secret for us because this money
is the only hope we have in life. We are here as a refugee because of the
political crisis in my Country Sierra Leone. Please We need to transfer
this money urgently because delay would not help at all and we need to
relocate based on the political instability in this sub-region, to enable us
continue our education because We are student before the sudden death of our
father.

Your immediate response would be appreciated,please email me back for more
details.

Thanks and God Bless you.
Best regards,
Usman and jessica Kone.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp