These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 05, 2007

i love jesus

From: tamba yeanue110 - tamba_yeanue110@pobox.sk

Good day Sir/Madam,
I must say it my pleasure to send you these email, how are you doing? I hope you are doing fine, if so glory be to God. I am Tamba and my sister name is Finda, we are the children of the late Mr. Joseph Yeanue of Liberia, who was killed by Charles Taylor former President of Liberia in a Bloody coup, me and my Sister Finda Yeanue were young then.
After our parent was killed, the only chance we heard was to run to Abidjan where we have lived all this years, it all came to an existence that we could not feed so we decided to come down to the refugee camp here in Ghana to seek political asylums and to enable us mix up with the refugees to make us live like brothers. Since we came to the camp the Ghana Government has been doing a very great work by sending the refugees items to feed on, so that is how we have been surviving here in the camp.
The Ghana Government sent The National Bar Associations Members. (NBA) of Ghana to the refugee camp on assignment, so fortunately I saw my late father lawyer and he told me that they came to the camp to pick the next of kin which their parent deposited money in banks in Ghana, and that my late fathers name was among the list of people that deposited money in one of these banks in Ghana, So he said I should look for someone genuine and reliable that can stand as a father and as my late father foreign beneficiary so this money can be transferred to him, because our parent said the money should be kept for safekeeping and onward transfer.
So that is why I have sent you these mail to ask you to stand in that chance for me to enable us(me and my sister) get our late father money out of the bank.
Please the lawyer said I should not include the following:
The name of the bank
The Amount involved.
The bank website,
My contact address and my personal number and my email address.
My international passport
The lawyers contact.
The reason he said I should not include them is because of ungodly act been carried out by those Fraudster on internet because they may likely use them for their ungodly acts.
Please I want you to stand in this chance so you can help us get this money out of this bank, so you have to get back to me so that I can send you the (6) items not included in my mail to you for further information and for good understanding.
N.B, you can write me via email:
tambayeanue11@myway.com
it' important.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Regards,
Tamba Yeanue