These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 05, 2007

From Ellen Gono

From: Gono Ellen - ellen004@mixmail.com

>From Ellen Gono


Dear Sir


l,m writing this note to call for an accommodation serivce and investment in your
country,pls if you cannot be able to assist, you tell me so that l will look for another
person because l sent this mail to you before.


My name is Mrs Ellen GONO , lam from Liberia,My husband (Isaac Gono).was kill by Chucky
over arugment between him and Chucky over gold business during the time of Liberia
political war my husband was very close to Chucky and knows most of his business deal
with his father President Charles Taylor . My husband told me that he despoited money
valued 6.3 million dollars in Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire in security company. Since the death
my husband l have been in Abidjan but now my life is no more secured in Abidjan because of
political problem,i want to go out of this
country for safety of my life to your country and you assist me to invest this money in
your country l also need an accommodation.

Thank you in advice and make sure you respond
Ellen Gono

Tu email con tu propio nombre por sólo 4 € + IVA / año

www.dominios.ya.com

(Código descuento: domte4).


Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h - desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA