These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 05, 2007

MY WILL

From: GRAHAM.N.ROBERT - nelcole_68@myway.com

MY BEQUEST,
This mail is from me Mr.Graham N.Robert.Given my current state of
health,I have decided to donate what I have to you,I am 69 years old
and I was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the
death of my Wife, Who had worked with me tirelessly until we were
driven out of Zimbabwe and our farms seized. I have been touched to
donate from what I have inherited from my late wife estate to you for
the good work
and support since we never had any children, rather than allow My wife
relatives to use our hard earned funds ungodly.Please pray that the
good Lord forgive me my sins.
I will be going in for an operation tomorrow morning.I decided to
WILL/donate the sum of (Five million Seven Hundred and fifty
thousand United States Dollars) to you for the good work and expect you.
I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor
is aware I have changed my will; you and him will arrange for the
change of ownership of the funds and transfer of funds to you.The funds
deposited with a finance outfit and the name is withheld basically for
security and confidential purposes and would only be released to (you
Please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
Contact my Executor
Nelson Cole
Principal Partner
Cole and Associates
Email: nelcole_68@myway.com
You are to contact him with your full names contact telephone/fax number.
REGARDS
GRAHAM ROBERT