These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 26, 2007

Dear Beloved

From: Jabir Ibrahim - ibrahimjab@yahoo.ie

Dear Beloved,

I am Jabir Ibrahim the son of Muhammad Ibrahim of Sudan Due to the sudden death of my father the former leader in Sudan Africa; I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.

I have lost confidence with anybody within my country.

Due to these circumstances I decided to move to Accra Ghana as a refugee.

I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this medium.

I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I can't visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My Father deposited $18.6million dollars worth of Gold and $15.4million with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now till we communicate.

I will be happy if you can receive this fund and keep it safe I assure you 30% of this fund.

I will need your full name, telephone number, contact detail so that we can commence modality on how the fund can release to you by the security company.

Please expedite action.

Yours,

Jabir Ibrahim. Get Hotmail, News, Sport and Entertainment from MSN on your mobile. Click Here