These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 26, 2007

Dear Sir/madam

From: Dear Sir/Madam - suha_daoud@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Sir/madam,

This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current
events in the international media with reference to the Middle East and
particular in IRAQI
I am Mrs.Suha Daoud, the Chief Cook of SADDAM HUSSEIN . the IRAQ president
who was recently excuted by hanging on Dec. 30, 2006 Since his death and
even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism,
confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership
of the IRAQ Liberation Organization and the new president , I have lost
confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.
You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery
of some fund in my president secret bank account and companies and the allegations
of some huge sums of money deposited by my president in my name of which
I have refused to disclose or give up to the corrupt IRAQI Government. In
fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the
tune of about $300 million. And they are not relenting on their effort to
make me poor for life. As you know, the Muslim community has no regards
for women, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.
My president have deposited the sum of $35million dollars with a presidential
finance house abroad by my name in withheld for now until we open communication.
I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account
for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity. This arrangement will be
known to you and my personal Assistant because if i get an attorney,there
is every possibility that the informations might be exposed and with an
unknown person in the society who is well furnished and educated,this transaction
will be 100% successful if you follow our guidelines i assure you of that
fact because with his assistance,noone will have an idea of what i am doing
provided you keep this business strictly to yourself. He might be dealing
with you directly for security reasons as the case may be.
In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits,
we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of the $1 million dollars
that will be kept in your position for a while and invested in your name
for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come of age and take
full responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance.
Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time
and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your
care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children.
In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international
media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence
I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.
Please expedite action and reply to
suha_daoud@yahoo.com.hk
Yours sincerely,
Suha Daoud