These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 26, 2007

Family: Inheritance for you

From: Mr Steven - barrstevenesq@aol.co.uk

Steven Wright

Associates and solicitor

67 Ring road St. Cross Lane

Sectariat Avenue Ibadan

Email: barrstevenesq@aol.co.uk

Attention: Beloved family.

I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a stranger, but be assured that it comes with the best of intentions.I got your contact from a search into the Internet and was inspired to seek your cooperation. I am aware of the risks involved in sending this letter by mail,therefore I ask that you consider the factors below and keep it strictly confidential. However, if you are unable to meet my demand,kindly discard of it.

I am Steven Wright, an attorney to Christian Eicht Kibbe. On the 25th of July 2000, my client, and his entire family died in the Air France Concorde plane crash heading for New York in their plane for a world cruise, visit the site below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

My late client has a Trust account valued at $10.5 million dollars with a private Security firm in the UK. I have since been asked to provide his next of kin and sincerely I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives since he died with his family. With the Seurity firm giving me a deadline of their organization\'s financial year ending 31st November 2006 before they claim the deposit, I now desperately seek your consent to present you as the sole next of kin of the deceased, so that the entire funds can be paid to you either in cash or direct wire transfer and then you and I can share the money or put it in any profitable business.

I have all necessary information to prepare the relevant documentations that will be used to back up the Claim under a legitimate ground without violating any laws. All I require is your honest co-operation with a ready hand, focused mind and a sincere heart.If you are interested please

docontact me ASAP, so that I can educate you further for us to proceed swiftly.

I wait to hear from you ASAP.Please reply to ******

barrstevenesq@aol.co.uk ******

Thanks,

Steven Wright.(Barrister