These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 26, 2007

Gold (urgent responce required) call 00233346927764

From: Usman Abdulkarim - usman_abdulkarim01@operamail.com

Make sure you treat very vital and privately to avoid any mistakes or interception by any element or group. This fortunes is my life and everything left. Because of some of my boxes in London am always in London and Ghana shuttle.
The boxes were originally deposited in a security company (Reliance Insurance Security Company), by my late father a gold miner.
The director of the security company refused to release the boxes to me according to the deposit registration made by my late father, that
I must present a reliable foreign partner that will invest these fund out side Africa as willed.
If that is done they will deliver the consignment to your door step by T/T TRANSFER
I also have 1500kg alluvial gold in London and diamond in the bank there in Ghana pls get
back to me i will ask my sales manager to send you the documents which he use in shipping the gold to London my manager's name is Mr lance osei. To contact him, call
00233244075014