These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 26, 2007

NEXT OF KIN (Endeavour to get back to me immediately

From: koko40@terra.es - koko40@terra.es

Attn:Kella

Compliment of the day,

I must solicit your confidentiality and assure you that I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit. I am Mr Henry John, the manager of the treasury department of a Security company. A customer of ours, Mr. Peter Kella,was killed with his entire family in a fatal motor accident, sparing none of the occupants of the vehicle.

Before his death, I assisted him in the deposit of some funds in our Vault for safekeeping. The funds have remained unclaimed since his death, and such unclaimed funds are appropriated and returned to tae treasury as a matter of policy.
Considering my lack of success in my bid to locate any of his relatives for over a year now, I hereby solicit your consent to enable me present you as the Next of Kin to my deceased customer. I am contacting you for two reasons.

Firstly, you both have the same last name, which makes the claim most credible. Secondly, his last Will and Testament contains a residuary
clause, giving his lawyer express authority to nominate the beneficiary to his residuary estate.
The lawyer is aware of this whole process and will confirm you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to my late customer when it becomes necessary.
As soon as this is done, you will give further instructions to the company, to transfer the deposited funds into an account you will provide, after which we shall then share the funds upon agreed terms.
When I receive your response, I will provide you with further details.
You can also reach me at henry_john2007@yahoo.de

Thank you for your understanding.
Mr Henry John


Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate en www.terra.es/correo