These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 03, 2007

From Miss Lucy Gomel

From: lucy gomel - lucy_gomel01@latinmail.com

>From Miss Lucy Gomel
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.
Email: lucy_gomel01@yahoo.com

I am Miss Lucy Gomel the only child of late chief and Mrs Fredrick Gomel,my father was poisoned to death by his business associates because of his wealth and during my fathers sickness he called me on his sick bed as his only child because my mother died when am young and told me about the money($7.500.000) he deposited in a bank here in our country that it was because of this money he was poisoned that if he dies i shall look for some one whom i trust to help me transfer this money out of this our country to his account for investment purpose abroad while i will continue my education then the person will be managing the investment.Dear am soliciting your assistance to help me transfer this money out of this country for my life sake while i will come to meet you to continue my education in your country.
Dear am looking forward to hear from you so that we can discuss on what will be your compensation for this assistace.
Please reply me directely on this my private mail box for more details.
lucy_gomel01@yahoo.com

Thanks
>From Miss Lucy Gomel

¡Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com