These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 03, 2007

To Your Attention

From: Donald Duke - mrdonald90@yahoo.com.hk

Good Day Sir/Madam

With great pleasure I am Mr. Donald Duke, An accountant with a local bank here in Africa as an accountant. I am writing you in respect of a foreign customer (an Oil consultant/contractor with our National Oil & Liquidified Gas Sector) whom made a US$25M depository for an investment
program that has remained dormant for years now. Hence, I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction. I discovered that the account holder died since 2002 aircraft crash. In my further investigation I discovered that the customer died without making a WILL on the depository.

I am contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local Bank account here, but can only be approved to a foreigner since the money is in US Dollars. I have decided as a matter of urgency upon this discovery now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to the fund as No one has ever come forward to claim this fund. In accordance to Federal Goverment Law, fund deposited for over a long period of time without claim will be reverted to the Government treasury, if nobody applies to claim this fund.

I guarantee that this transaction is under a legitimate arrangement that will not bridge the law by both parties. I have options to offer you, first you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for your assistance, or you can go into partnership for a proper profitable investment of the money. Which ever option you choose, feel free to notify me. If for some reasons you do not prefer a partnership,I am willing to give you certain % of the money depending on what we shall agree on. It is simple process which will take a short while to process. To indicate your interest to work with me, Please forward your reply, your confidential telephone and fax numbers to enable me communicate with you easily.

Your response is highly imperative as this is a TWO-man business deal transaction as I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. I need your assistance and co-operation to this reality as I have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to create you as the beneficiary while I would use my connection and money to secure almost all the paperwork for this transaction which will be done by the Attorney and my position as the Branch Accountant guarantees the successful execution of this transaction with you as the beneficiary to this fund.

I will appreciate your early reply for commencement of business.If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you will not take undue advantage of the trust I Will bestow in you. I await your urgent
response.

Thanks with great regards.
Mr. Donald Duke