These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 03, 2007

INVESTMENT ENQUIRY ON ESTATE PROPERTIES

From: Dr. ANDRINO MARTINS - dr.andrinomartins@yahoo.it

Dear,

INVESTMENT ENQUIRY ON ESTATE PROPERTIES.

It is with heartfelt
hope that I write to seek your
co-operation and assistance in my desire
to invest
into Estate properties in your country.i saw your
contact
when i was doing research.

Briefly, I am an old man and due for
retirement at any
moment from now after putting many years in civil
service as Secretary Ministerial Contract Evaluation
and
Implementation, in the presidency.

And during this past years in the
office I was able to
secure huge amount of money from over-invoiced
Government Contract Bills, through the advantage of my
position in the
office. I have been deliberating on
how to invest this fund abroad in a
confidential
manner until I came to a conclusion to use it to buy
Estate Properties and lease to people while part of it
will be used for
non speculative investments in your
country as part of measures to
secure the betterment
of my retirement future, till I come over to meet
with
you.

In view of this therefore, I am soliciting your
confidence,
support and assistance as my partner to
claim this fund for the
investment project with your
name and support from the Security Vault
where I
deposited it for safe keeping. This is because we
civil
servants are not allowed to own and operate
Dollar Accounts, especially
outside the country. As a
matter of fact, to claim this fund remains
the vital
issue for now which after the successful claim of the
fund we
can then invest immediately into any Estate
Property or any other areas
you may consider lucrative
in your country or else where.

However, I
will be happy to disclose to you the amount
to be claimed and invested
as soon as I received your
reply,as I expect you to be trustworthy and
kind
enough to respond positively to my ENQUIRY.
If you are willing to
assist me,without delay,
kindly send your informations
for onward
procedures .

Your Name:
Your Private/Mobile Telephone,Fax Numbers:
Your Age:
Your Occupation:
Your Full Address:

Thanks.

Dr.Andrino
martins