These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 03, 2007

Your Long overdue Paymen

From: adamswilliams@williams.as - adamswilliams@williams.as

Dear Friend,

Good day, Your Long overdue Payment. My name is Mr.Adams williams, My
boss Dr. Jacobs Williams asked me to send you amount $2.5m united
state dollars last year before he travled out of the country to South
Korea for investment.

However, I received an email from one Mr. Robert Water, who told me
that he is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last
two weeks that I should send him the Draft or open an account on his
name here and deposite the fund, after some one month then the
transfer can be made. That is why I am contacting you now before I will
make wrong payment. below here is his account info

Dr Robert Water :account co-ordinate as follows:
Bank Name: Integra Bank N.A.
Bank Address: 1020 N. Burkhardt rd Evansville, Indiana 47717
A/c no:7801660882
Routing No:bl 275-79665
Mr.Robert Water

He has also submitted his account for me to transfer the fund to him.
I want to hear from you before I can make the transfer or send the
draft to him please I want you to confirm if you are dead or not. Once
again, I apologize to you on behalf of my boss Dr.James Jacobs.

Please I need this details to confirm that you are the real person:

1) Your Full Name...................................
2) Your direct cell phone..........................
3) Ocupation..............................................
4) Age............................................................
5) Sex..............................................................

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Adams Williams
Phone: +229-93586317

Please send your reply to my private email address:
adamswilliams_js2002@yahoo.com