These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 03, 2007

From Susana Nuhan Vaye

From: susana nuhan - susana_nuhan@canada.com

Good Day,
My Name is Mrs. Susana Nuhan Vaye from Liberia, a Country in West Africa. My
Late Husband is Isaac Nuhan Vaye, Deputy Minister of Public Works in
Liberia. My Husband was falsely accused of plotting to remove the then
PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA CHARLES TAYLOR) from office.

Without trial, Charles Taylor killed him. I don't know what extent you are
familiar with events and fragile political situation in Liberia but it has
formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news
bulletins. You can verify this from some of the international newspapers
posted in the web sites below:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm

Since the death of my late husband, the Government has frozen all his access
and accused him of the roll he played under the regime of Charles Taylor
that he looted from the Government Treasury and I have been confined only to
our country home and all my movements are
been monitored.

Base on this punishment inflected on my fatherless children and me, we have
no other hope of surviving this unwanted situation hence I decided to
contact you for assistance.

I am therefore contacting you to assist me in channeling $7.2 million
dollars belonging to my late husband into a productive investment venture
and I look to make this investment discreetly
under discretionary asset management arrangement.

Please, I will appreciate your response to enable me furnish you with more
details of this fund by contacting me on my private email address:
susana_nuhan@canada.com

Best Regards.
Mrs. Susana Nuhan Vaye (Widow)

_________________________________________________________________
Gagnez des écrans plats avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr