These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 14, 2007

BECOME A BENEFICIARY

From: Elizabeth Cole - elicole001@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Elizabeth Cole. I am 42years old, who live in leicester square
in london. It has been my dream to build a charity organisation, ever since
i a have been in the pursuit of the dream.

What really prompt me into this was when i lost my father who died of
leukaemia and it was this same disease the killed my only brother. Ever
since the myself and my mother have been in the race of making-up to meet up
with our needs and to do great things in life. I the studied Health Science
in the University to know more about life and all kind of illness that
affect mankind.

Thank God, i have strated it, and the main objective is to help the orphans,
homeless, and those with various kinds of diseases. But there has been a
delay in the programme i am trying to execute, because i discovered that i
am having the disease (leukaemia) and it is killing me slowly.

Furthermore all i need now is an able and trustworthy person who can help me
complete this dream of mine....I don't want this dream that has almost come
to reality to die just like that...

Please get back to me asap.... if you are interested in the offer and i will
want you to know that there are benefit its....

Regards,
Elizabeth Cole

_________________________________________________________________
Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office
Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01