These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Urgent reponse

From: Becky Howels - linbec007@sifymail.com

From: Becky Howels.
United state of america
(May peace be upon you)

I am Becky Howels the only Daugther of late Patrick Howels. My father and
mother were very wealthy farmers and cocoa merchant when they were both
alive. After the death of my father, long ago, my mother was controlling
his business until she was poisoned by her business associates which
she suffered and died . Before the death of my mother.
Recently in a private hospital here in United kigndom ( colognized by British ) where she was admitted,
She secretly called me on her bed side and disclosed to me about the
sum
Of Four million seven hundred thousand US dollars. ($4.7million ) she
left in a security firm, it was the money she intended to use for
Onward investment before she was stroked down by the effect. She also
Instructed me that I should seek for a foreign partner in any country
of my choice who will assist me collect this money from the security firm
to overseas where the money will be save and invested wisely. I am yet t
collect the funds.
Because of the current situation here in I decided
to use the money abroad where it will be save and invested. Therefore,
I am seeking for your kind assistance in the following ways:
(1) To stand as my late parent partner and contact the security firm and collect the money deposited there.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since am in experience world of business I am only 28 years old.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to
further my education and to secure a resident permit for me in your
country.
As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to
assist me to successfully collect the money from the security firm then I
will provide you with further details.on how you can contact the security company in release of this consignment.
Your's,
Becky