These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 14, 2007

BENEFICIARY

From: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee - tam1tam@o2.pl

Dearest One,

I got your email from a business directory due to my desperate search to
look for someone who will help me. Though the internet is a seemingly
unlikely place to find individual who can be trust worthy, I believe that
the Lord hides jewels in the most unlikely places. It is not the means
that is important but the message.

I'm Tamimi Tambala son to late Dr.Oblegin Tambala from Liberia, my father
was the former financial controller to former President Charles Taylor who
is currently in under arrest in The Hague for war crime he committed
against Sierra Leone.

My father died of Heart attack two years ago and before his death my
father deposited US$130.5m with a Bank. He actually made me his next of
kin. Since am yet to attain the 23 years age which is the age limit for
me to take full control and execute the Will, I deem it necessary to
contact you if you can be a BENEFICIARY nominated by me to help clear
the cash from the Bank .

Presently, I'm in Ghana seeking refugee status after the death of my
father all of his properties were seized and account frozen since the
current government believed he did most thing hand in hand with Former
President Charles Taylor. If you are willing to assist, kindly mail me
back immediately. Upon your response I will proceed forward.

Waiting for your response.


Regards,
Tamimi Tambala
+233 24 6946038

Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrows keep you Human,
Failures keep you Humble,
Success keeps you Glowing,
But Only God keeps you Going