These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Urgent and Confidential Business for Mutual Benefit

From: Nelson Sankoh - nelsonsan6@yahoo.co.uk

From Nelson Sankoh
Abidjan- Cote dIvoire

Dear,

My name is Nelson Sankoh.I guess this letter may come to you as a surprise,since I had no previous correspondence with you. But I think we can know each other more as we proceed in
this relationship.

I am writting you to request you to be my Trustee and Manage my inherited fund while I continue and complete my ducation in your country. I lost my father last year. My father
was a serving director of the Agro-exporting board until his death. He was assassinated by the rebels during the political uprising.

Before his death he had deposited the sum of US$ 11 Million Concealed in a trunk box and deposited in a security company here in Cote d'Ivoire which is to be used for the
establishment of cocoa processing plant before his untimely death.

Being that this part of the world is experiencing political crises,I cannot invest this money here any long, despite the fact it had been my late father's industrial plans.

I want you act as my late father's business partner and contact the security company office and request them to deliver the trunk box that contains the fund to your address in
your country.

I am offering you 15% of the total amount as your commission. confirm your ineterest and readiness to help me so that i can give you more details.

I want you to show some level of maturity and keep this transaction confidential.

I am waiting to hear from you.

yours sincerely,
Nelson Sankoh