These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 14, 2007

From: Miss Veronica Kramer

From: veronica - veronica_kramer@centrum.sk

From: Miss Veronica Kramer
This is my private contact
Email veronica_kraomo02@yahoo.com


I wish the best in life for you with every members of your family, and
i hope you will receive this mail in good spirit and respond quickly
with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. I am a born again Christian and
I wouldn't like to deal with any body who does not have fear of God in
his/her heart, so if you know that you are not a God fearing person,
please do not respond to this mail.

Please protect this mail for the safety of my life to avoid me being
tortured or killed because of what my late father left for me. please i
humbly beg you from the bottom of my heart and as a Christian to listen
very carefully to my plea, the situation in my country is very critical
and chaos, uproar and hostilities had brought the country to its knees
and from intelligent report the center cannot hold anymore for the
latest president (Mr. Laurent Gbagbo). The intense pressure from the rebels
in the northan, western and central part of the country had made the
security of the country unsure.

Meanwhile, permit me to inform you about my desire to go into business
relationship with you. I need all the help i could get from you at this
very moment. I am Veronica Kramer, the real daughter of Mr and Mrs
Joseph Kramer, my father was a very rich farmer and cocoa merchant, based
in Abidjan: the economic capital of Ivory coast before he was poisoned
to death by his business associates on one of their outings to discuss
on a business issue.

After my mother died on the october 24th 1990, my father took me so
special since i am motherless. Before the death of my father on december
26th 2006 in a private hospital where he was admitted, he called me
secretly to his bed side and told me about money ,the sum of us$10.500.000
million (Ten Million, five hundred thousand dollars )he lodged in a
suspense account in a particular bank here in Abidjan . He told me that
he used my name as the next beneficiary in deposit of the money, these i
will send you the document upon your request. Also he explained to me
that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business
partner , that i should seek for a reliable foreign partner in a country of
my choice to assist me to transfer this money to an overseas account
where it will be used for a proper future investment purpose in any
lucrative business .

I am honourable soliciting for your kind assistance as follows:
(1) to provide a bank account where this money will be transfer to for
an investment purpose in a profitable out fit which you know best.
(2)to serve as the guardian of this money since i am a girl of 18
years old.
(3)to make arrangement for me in your country to continue my education
career.

I am promise to offer you 15% of the total money as the mode of
compensation for your effort to assisting me after the transferring this money
to your nominated account overseas. Please i will be very happy if this
transaction will be concluded quick.. I am expecting to hear from you
as soon as possible and i will like you to give me your private
telephone and the fax number in replying of this proposal.

If you are capable and know that you will truly and honestly help me as
an honest person, please write me now hence time is no more on my side
because i really want to come your country, to continue my education
that is very, very important for me and also re-settle my dear life in
your country. Please bear in mind that this fund is not a looted or
stolen money but rather a legitimate inheritance from my late father.

Thanks and god bless you as you do hear the voice of an orphan carying.

Best Regards,
Miss Veronica Kramer