These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 19, 2007

BELOVED RESPECTFUL ONE

From: Mrs Eunice Dodo - mrs_dodo3@myway.com

ATTN/

BELOVED RESPECTFUL ONE,

I am MRS EUNICE DODO an sierra-Leonian widow with an only son AJUBA DODO and
the wife of late Mr.GABRIEL DODO of the blessed memory who was the former
director general, National Diamond Mining corporation of Sierra-Leone before
he is assasinated by the forces loyal to Foday Sankoh during the war in our
country.

Immediately my husband was confirmed dead,I ran away with my only son,with
some valuables, a cash of Fifteen million US 15.000.000.00 Dollars(Fifteen
million US dollars) cash in US 100.00 dollars bill stacked in a box.

I do hereby wish to ask for your assistance in urgent business transaction
that requires absolute honesty and secrecy.

Although I did not in any way disclose to my friend the details of this my
proposal due to nature of this transaction.

I have really been waiting for a more suitable time and opportunity to
contact you concerning this transaction.

Right now, the money is in a safe place, I deposited it with a security
company for safe keeping.

I am using this opportunity to seek for your assistance to move this money
to your country, to be invested on behalf of my only son.

For this business to be concluded immediately, all
you need to do is to arrange to meet with me and my son where this box is
been lodged, open an account in your name, pay in the whole money after
clearing and transfering it to your chosen account.

We can't do that on our own because we don't have account else where,
moreover, we don't have any business to cover-up that is why we needed your
assistance.

I am ready to offer you 25% of the total sum and give you the full power to
manage the reamaining 75% on be half of my son.

Contact my son MR.AJUBA DODO where we are curently staying in a sister's
house in COTONOU BENIN-REPUBLIC.

This money we deposited it in the best security company in COTONOU
BENIN-REPUBLIC.

Please I want us to finish this business as quikly as possible.

Yours faithfuly,
Mrs Eunice Dodo.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01