These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 19, 2007

From Jenifer Yarah

From: Jenifer Yarah - jeniferyarah_1@latinmail.com

Dearest,

l am Jenifer Yarah, the only Daughter and child of late Mr and Mrs Williams Komo. l was in Ghana studying Mass Communication.My father Late Mr.Williams Komo was a Gold Agent in Accra Ghana.
l have been a pet to my parents and they took good care of me as the only child of the family,things were moving fine for us until the sudden death of
my Father on 20th March 2006 in a private hospital here in Accra.But two days to his death,he called me privately in the hospital and gave me some
documents,he told me that he deposited $US10.5 million dollars in a trunk box to an interior Security Company here in Accra Ghana.

He was saying as if he will die,l was very shocked,and he continued that l
should find a honest person from another country to assist me retrieve the
box from the Security Company to the person's country for me to invest
and continue life,finally he said that this the only treasure he kept because
the hospital bill took everything.
The doctor finally told me that he died out of Food Poisoning,this news
caused a heart attack to my mother and she died on 7th november 2006.l
have no other place to go because my Uncle pursed me away and was
after my life,he even took over my father's property here in Ghana.

So l decided to run away from my family house to a hotel here in Ghana to hide my self since my wicked uncle want me death,l am still now in the hotel before i got your contact as a honest person that will assist me in retrieving this box to his country and then send some money to me to come over and continue my Education.
l will not hesistate to send to you the documents of the funds as soon as l recieve your e mail.l told no body about this until l saw your profile and something in me touches me to tell you hoping that you assist me and take care of me. And l believe that you will assit me.l will give you 15% of the total money for your kind assistance,because l want this box to leave here
immediately.

Bear in mind that the Company do not know the real content of the box as my late father deposited the box as Family Valuables.
l want you to send to me your full contact,so that l will give you the
contact of the Security Company where the box is now.

Please reply me through my second email address(jeniferyarah_w@yahoo.fr)

l will be wiating to hear from you soonest.
Thanks.
Jenifer Yarah.

¡Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com