These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 19, 2007

Looking For An investment Partner

From: panfilo alice - alice.1960lacson@hotmail.fr

Looking For An investment Partner.
Dear,
I am Mrs Alice Lacson The wife of Mr.Panfilo Lacson a senator during
president joseph Estrada regime in Philippine.who is receently killed in
philippine. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months
ago. My husband was a senator under president joseph Estrada regime .He was
assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his
death he had secretly put in a box the sum of $8,000,000 million USD
deposit it in a security company in abroad. I want you to do me a favour
to retrive/ claim and receive this funds to a safe place in your country or
any safer place as the beneficiary . I have plans to do investment in your
country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for
writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son
Steve David,to stand as for us as my late husband partner indicate your
interest in replying soonest. in i will give you 15% of the total money
for your assistance.
Thanks and best regards .
Mrs Alice Lacson

_________________________________________________________________
Gagnez des pc Windows Vista avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr