These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 19, 2007

Good Morning My Good Friend

From: Vcpriv874@compuserve.de - vcpriv874@compuserve.de

Good Morning My Good Friend.

I am Mr. Lucky Bright, a credit officer with a here in Bank Cotonou
Benin,and personal account manager to an expartriate who used to work
with Benin Total Oil Company(B.T.O.C). On the 2nd of January 2005, I
recieved a call that my client died in the Tsunami Disaster with his
wife and two kids while on vacation at Phuket Island in Thailand.Since
then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's
extended relatives. This has proved unsuccessful.

I have contacted you to assist inrepartriating the money left behind by
my client before it gets confiscated ordeclared unserviceable by the
bank.Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an account valued at
9,500,000.00(Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).
The bank hasissued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the
account confiscated.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the biological relatives of
my late client, I hereby seek your consent to present you to the bank as
next-of-kin ofthe deceased since you are a foreigner, so that the
proceeds of this account valued at 9.5M can be transfered to you as
inheritance and thereafter, you andme can share the money; 50 to me and
35 to you, while 5 will be donated to theTsunami Disaster Charity Fund,
and 10 for expenditures.

I have original copy of Certificate of Deposit of the funds, which will
be usedto substantiate our inherittance claims. All I require is your
consent andhonest co-operation to enable us see the deal through.

Furthermore, I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under
alegitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law.

Pleasecontact me via email to enable us discuss further.Thanks and
remain blessed as I will be looking forward to read from you soonest.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Lucky Bright.
(Credit Officer)
Direct Phone Line: +229-93-697-752.
sec-luckybright@myway.com