These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 19, 2007

Call to Glory

From: Jenny Wilson - rev_revjustine@yahoo.com

Dear Beloved,

My name is Jennifer Wilson, a dying woman who has decided to let go all i
have acquired through high class prostitution to charity and to you/church.
At 33 years old,i was diagnosed for cancer. I have used spiritual black
powers to lure one Mr. Lorenzo Chuchhill, into willing all his estates to
me. I also made him divorce his wife. Please help me to pray to God for the
forgiveness of my sins.

I have been touched by God and i have decided to repent and turn to God
since i might die any moment from now. I have decided to donate all i have
acquired for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives.to use
these funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I
have asked God to forgive me and i believe he has because He is a merciful
God. I will be going in for a sudgery in less than 45 minutes from now.

It is my wish to will/donate the sum of $900,000(Nine hundred thousand
dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the
motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows
according to (JAMES 1:27).

At the moment i cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact
that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my
WILL testament and my lawyer is aware i have changed my will and included
you as a beneficiary. I have instructed him to arrange all modalities
required to direct the said estate to you.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Contact my lawyer in the Johannesburg with this specified email below and
his contact:

Mrs. Nancy Hence
ThePub Attorneys
Email: nancy.hence1@thepub.co.za
Status: Principal Attorney.

Tell her that i have WILLED $900,000(Nine hundred thousand dollars) to you
and i have also notified him that i am WILLING that amount to you for a
specific and good work. I know i don't know you but i have been directed to
do this.

Thanks and God bless.

NB:
I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task
is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.
And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation
or anybody to know because they are always around
me.

Regards,
Jennifer Wilson

London, United Kingdom

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01