These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 15, 2007

BUSINESS TRANSACTION

From: manager tommy - manager.tommy@gmail.com

P.O.Box 3038
57 NYEM EGO ROAD WARRI
NIGER, DELTA STATE

Hello Friend,

In order to transfer out $12.500.000.00 {Twelve
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollaars} from
our Bank. I have the courage to look for a reliable
and Honest Person who will be capable for this
Important Business Transaction, believing that you
will never let me down either now or in Future.
The owner of this account is Mr. David Hagen is a
foreigner and the Manager Of petrol chemical service,
a chemical engineer by Profession and he died since
1990. The account has no other beneficiary and my
Investigation proved to me as well that his company
does not know anything about this account.
I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign
account abroad but I Don't know any foreigner, I know
that this message will come to you as a surprise as we
don't know ourselves before, but be assured that it is
real And A Genuine business. I believe in God that you
will never let me down in this transaction, at the
conclusion of this business, you will be giving 30% of
the total amount, 70% will be for me.
I am currently a manager in a UBA branch located an oil rich village
in Niger Delta, You can reach me on these following lines
as we do not have any other form phone communications here than satellite
phones.It is just a crude oil location but i have this arrange with my
other officers in our head office.

Phone+873762926685
Fax:+873762926686
Email:manager_chuks@yahoo.com.sg

I look forward to your earliest reply by email for
more details.
Warm Regards,

Tommy.Chuks.Nwachukwu