These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 15, 2007

KIND ATTENTION

From: Frank Taylor - franklyn3030@lycos.com

p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}


Bujumbura Refugees Camp

Room 32 Liberia Camp 3 Accra Ghana

West Africa

Kind Attention,

Greetings , my name is Frank Taylor .I am making this contact to you in good faith and hope that it will transpire into mutual relationship for now and in future to come .I am the eldest son of late Sir Beuford Taylor a formal gold merchant and also a know politician in my country Liberia.

After the fall of the government, my father with other top government officials was alleged financial losses and detained by the Interim government of the present administration, on 23rd 2003 November, unfortunately he died in the detention custody since then the government has been accusing my family with strange accusation. At first I thought it was a political vendetta from my father's political opponents but I was wrong, then they froze all our bank accounts known to them, hoping that we will starve to death. Why can't we all live in peace? Since i can't do anything in my position here for now, this is where i employ you to come in for the remaining deposited fund un-disclosed.
Presently am not in Liberia, am in refugee camp in Ghana where am hiding for the sake of peace, but bear in mind this fund to be transfer is not deposited in my country Liberia.

It may interest you to know that i got your impressive information through my search for help and i decided to contact you for your assistance in partnership regards to transfer of my family deposited fund/valuable in a global security company in two sealed boxes. (1) 450 kilos gold bar (2) Family Valuable box ,silver grey which contains sum of US $45,000,000.00 (Forty five million dollars ) .I need this deposited fund to be transferred outside my territory for investment in your country . i cannot touch this money in the security company in Accra Ghana for you know am under a very tight situation .So after discussing with my surviving sister Tracy, we plan to send it to your country through a popular diplomatic courier service . So this is why I need you a foreign partner.

Furthermore, am ready to release the documents to you and the authority to perfect you on this deal as the bonifide family foreign Investor to claim the deposited fund ,because there is no how i can present myself now .
This funds will be transferred for investment purpose. in a very lucrative business ventures. I have map out 20% of the total deposit after the fund is finally transfer for investment for you as gratification, i assure you that this deal is 100% risk free. i expect your urgent response stating all your necessary details in this deal as soon as you receive this massage and also include your personal phone number for our effective communications.

Please reply to my alternative email franklyn3kkk@yahoo.com for my security reasons.

Greetings and thanking you for your utmost secrecy.

Faithfully yours,

Frank Taylor.
franklyn3kkk@yahoo.com






Create and Share your own Video Clip Playlist in minutes at Lycos MIX (

http://mix.lycos.com