These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 15, 2007

Three months ago

From: Sheena Mantu - shemantu@yahoo.com

Attn:Eva Stewart .

I am Mrs Sheena K. Mantu, wife of the late Dr. Kalou Mantu former director of Gold and Diamond Miners Co-operation of Sierra Leone . 3 months ago my late Husband died of the HIV virus.
Although My two children are not infected with the Virus they have also been isolated by every one around us.
However, a week before the death of my late husband he moved a huge amount of money from a security company here in Freetown to London that is while he was still battling with the disease, before he died in the Hospital he called me privately and handed me over all the necessary documents covering this deposit, he told me that the total amount he deposited is US$24.7M and that even Diplomat who assisted him in Moving this Fund to London does not know that the actual content of his consignment is money because he deposited it with diplomatic immunity,

The The diplomat knows that the content of the consignment is Gold and family valuables.I Have made several attempt back home to find some one who can assist me and my two young children Retrieve this money all to no avail because they are afraid that they might contact the HIV which is as result of ignorance and coupled with the fact that my country has just finished a civil war which devastated everybody.

My motive of writing you this message is to ask for your assistance in Releasing and transferring this consignment to your country ad care so that we can invest the money in a lucrative business as well as continue our lives there.

I am writing you from a hospital in Freetown through the assistance of my child (Joseph), I am here with my two children pending when I am able to get help .You can contacted me through this email address so that I will give you more details,

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mrs Sheena Mantu.
jadtoday4@yahoo.com


---------------------------------
Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit