These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 15, 2007

Gods work

From: veromni chukwuma - vvchucks01@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Brethren,

Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I received a very reliable information about you, on the internet and would like you to assist me in this transaction.
However, I am Mr.veromni chukwuma, the only child to the former Chief of Army Staff Federal Republic of Nigeria who is presently late. For the past eighteen (18) months, I have accepted Christ as my Personal Lord and Saviour, and I look forward on how to expand the Gospel of Christ Jesus. My father reveled to me before his death that he has the sum of $11M (Eleven Million United States Dollars) that he kept in a financial Security company for safekeeping.

This money I have decided to use it in propagating the word of God; like building magnificent church/ministry in your country. So I would like you to assist me in receiving this funds in your country as brethren in Christ.

Looking forward for an urgent reply.
For more information regarding to this transaction I will reveal to you as soon as you get back to me through my email.veromni01@myway.com
Thanks and God Bless.
Your Brother in Christ.
Mr.veromni chukwuma