These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 15, 2007

FROM: MR.JOSEPH WAMBA PLS REPLR

From: joseph wamba - josephwamba14@hotmail.com

FROM: MR.JOSEPH WAMBA
Tel :27-73-227-1250
EMAIL: josephwamba14@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I got your contact address through South Africa Information Exchange (S.A.I
..E, while searching for a safe and accommodative country to invest my fund.
I resolved to contact you based on your company's vast experience and
excellence in business, which gave me confidence to invest in your company.

But before I proceed I will not forget to introduce my self to you, my name
is MR.JOSEPH WAMBA the only son of LATE DR.PHILIP WAMBA, from
Bulawayo-Zimbabwe.
My father was the Director of Agriculture and Industry in President Mugabe's
Government, who was murdered with other rich white farmers and some
objective blacks farmers in cold blood by the agent of the ruling junta of
President Robert Mugabe for his alleged support for the opposition party,

the (D.M.C.). Before my father's death he took me to Johannesburg – South
Africa, to deposit the sum of US$20 M (TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS)
with a security company in South Africa, as if he knew the looming danger in
Zimbabwe.
For diplomatic reasons and to reduce the demurrage, my father deposited this
money with the disguise that the actual content in the box was precious item
valued at that amount, where by Security Company, in south Africa are non
legally entitled to transact money. This money was meant for the purchase of
machinery and agro-chemical for the establishment of new farm settlement in
our rural area.

But he could not proceed with the purchase, why? Because the land problem
arose again when President Robert Mugabe introduces a new land act, which
wholly affects all the rich white farmers in Zimbabwe. As a result of this
development and the sudden death of my father, my family and I moved to
South Africa where we are seeking asylum. Due to the clauses in my asylum
status that did not entitle me to do any banking transaction or invest such
huge amount in South Africa.

Moreover, it is not my intention to invest in this country even if the
situation demands me to do that, because South Africa and Zimbabwe have
similar land problem. In respect to that, my good friend if you are willing
to assist me in this issue, I worked out 30% of the total sum for your
assistance rendered to me, 10% have set aside for whatever financial
expenses encountered in the process of transferring this money outside South
Africa, while the remaining 60% is for our investment purpose with you in
your country.

I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free, because every
necessary arrangement has been made through the help of my lawyer and his
bank friends for the successful transfer of this fund out of South Africa,
after the money have successfully transferred to your overseas account, I
will come over with my mother and my younger sister for the investment
purpose and settling down in your country. If you consider this worth doing,
kindly contact me with the above telephone or Email address for more
detailed information.

Yours faithfully

MR.JOSEPH WAMBA

[For The Family]

_________________________________________________________________
Make free PC-to-PC calls with no loss of life!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-za