These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 12, 2007

Dear klassen

From: SAMUEL WILLIAMS - samewill@yahoo.com

Dear klassen,

I am Samuel Williams of L. E. Williams & Associates (Solicitors and
Advocates), attorney to Mr.Robert klassen (late), a Mechanical Engineering
Consultant and hereinafter refer as "my deceased client"

My deceased client (he) and his family unfortunately died in a car crash on
the 8th day of August 2003 en-route to board flight to Australia. Whereas he
did not write a will or leave information that could trace or locate his
relatives, I am saddled with the responsibility to provide his relative that
bears the same surname with the deceased client; who will inherit his
outstanding Contracts Payment as stated in the notice that I received from
the Bank, and Company where my deceased client executed contracts, to
provide the my deceased client's relative who will inherit the contracts
payment or have it confiscated.

Subsequently, I am unable to locate any of the relatives on which I embarked
on a search that availed me your contact. And rather than leave the payment
confiscated I seek your assistance so that we can inherit the overdue
contracts payment. I as the deceased's attorney have the jurisdiction to
process a Court affidavit and letter of administration that will award the
account to us. There is no risk with the transaction, as it will be
processed within the limit of law.

In consent with this request please write me so that we can proceed with
this transaction in earnest.

Yours faithfully,
L. E. Williams & Associates
S. Williams Esq.
(Advocate)

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01