These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 12, 2007

i realy need your help

From: tony williams - tonywilliamswebz@gmail.com

Dearest One,
I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since
we have not known or met ourselves previously I am asking for your
assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I
want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to
investment.I came across your profile and I feel it's highly reputable that
is why I pick an interest getting across to you in respect of investment at
my disposal. I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right
channel towards your assistance to my situation now.I will make my proposal
well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this
opportunity to introduce myself to you. Well I am tony Williams from
Liberia,the only Child of COL Gabriel Williams My father is now late,he died
during the last crisis in my country(Liberia). He was one of the high
officers in the leadership of former president Charles Taylor who is now in
exile after many innocent soul were killed,My father was unlucky to be among
those that was killed by the rebel.Since after the death of my father my
step mother and my uncles are after my life because they want to have the
m,just because am too young.*
*My mother Died when i was a baby, before the death of my father , he told
me that he has the sum of Ten million, five Hundred thousand United State
Dollars. USD ($10.500,000) fix desposited account,in Abidjan capital city
of Coté Divoire which is the cause of hatred of friends, and relatives,
and even brothers, *
* That I should seek for a foreign partner or one capable and reliable
that i can trust and love that will help me so that i can leave this country
and invest in any business of my choice where I will transfer this money and
use it for investment purposes and to further my education. *

*so i am seeking for your asistance in making this purposes.*
*Furthermore,(tonywilliam_b@yahoo.com )** byou
indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this
transaction would be concluded successfully.*

*Anticipating to hear from you soon or call +225 09 37 91 84 .*

*yours faithfully*

*tony . W