These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Beloved;Use it for the Glory of God

From: Mother Ruth - motherruth3@hotmail.com

Beloved;Use it for the Glory of God.
I am Mother Ruth from England, married to Thomas Hillary who worked with a
mining company in Turkey for 25 yrs before he died in March 2000. We were
married for 18 yrs without a child. Since his death I decided not to
re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which is against my
faith. When my husband was alive he deposited Ten million, six hundred
thousand USD with Bank in Brentwood, UK and this money is still with the
Bank.
Recently, the management of the Bank wrote me as the beneficiary to come
forward to claim the money or issue a letter of authorization to someone to
receive it on my behalf as the account have turned dormant and I'm presently
in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs
and have since lost my ability to talk. Having known my condition I decided
to donate this fund to a church, an individual or cooperate body that will
utilize 80% of this money to fund churches, charity home, orphanages and
widows around the world in my name. I shall give you the contact of the bank
and a letter of authority that will prove you as the original and new
beneficiary of the fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I
stated herein, remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mother Ruth

_________________________________________________________________
Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581