These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

BEQUEST NOTIFICATION

From: nzenwa okechukwu - barokenze@yahoo.com

My Dearest,
How was your day ? I hope you are in good condition of health ? I am fine and i thank God for today,.I am originally from Liberia in Western part of Africa. My full name is Susan E Saleeby. My dad is Liberian . I am in a difficult situation here in Senegal and i will not like to start a relationship and after you walk away because of my situation , i believed if we should be together we have to bear one another's burden and rejoice together both in suffering and in joy.You are such a nice wonderful man every woman would like to have as a partner. I am really happy to let you know that am pleased to be associated with you as a friend.You sounds confident and trsutworthy.Please I will like to know more of you for a good relationship. At the moment I dont work,My hobby is reading novels and listening to music. I also like dancing and glad to tell you that I a very good dancer. I am very good in the kitchen. The most important thing I want for now is to work towards the
release of my father from the jail in Liberia

Well, I am 22 years old and I am living in the refugee camp of the Dmmm congregation of the church here in Senegal. I was studying in college in US when we heard the sudden death of my mother. Daddy paid our ticket to come back for the burial and after the burial we were about to go back to states before my father who was the Governor of the Liberian Central Bank got a problem in the Capital city of Liberia Monrovia. Please go through the website belowand find out the story for yourself.
www.theperspective.org/2004/may/saleebyresigned.html
Because of this problem which has landed my dad in jail i found it difficult to go back to America. Now Listen to me I have my father's Deposite certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was active he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.3(Seven Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars). ).I will like you to guarantee me of your trust and capability because i don't really know you but i feel within me you are harmless and please don't take it for granted .I know how it may sound but i have no other choice than to tell you everything that concerns me as i don't want to hide anything from since we are in for a relationship.i Feel you must know all and i must know all about you I don't want you to think i am desperate but i just want to be honest and frank to you , you have a good mind from your mail and i believed it is destiny that brought us this day , don't look
at the money but look into my heart first and let love discover itself and then we can rise above the sky , for is hard this days to trust , i have made up my mind to settle down with a serious man who will show me love and care and i do the same .After a very long time in Liberia we decided to leave Liberia and come here in Senegal. i have been in Senegal for almost 10 months now. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your position in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Priest because he is like a father to me and . So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone, for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding somebody,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is english .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Love from,
Susan Saleeby


---------------------------------
Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit