These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Good day Mooney

From: Peter Cole - p_cole01@hotmail.co.uk

FROM THE DESK OF,
BARRISTER PETER COLE,
COLE & ASSOCIATES (SOLICITORS -AT -LAW)
LONDON -ENGLAND.

Good day Mooney.

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous
notice,I had to use the E-mail because it is an easier and more confidential
way of making contact with people around the world.My name is Barrister
Peter Cole,a Forty Five (45) year old Attorney in practice here in
London-England.I had a client by name Mr.Victor Mooney, a businessman based
here in London , now deceased.My client lost his life on the 27th of October
2005 along with his wife and their three children in an auto crash along
the BlackMooney tunnel , London, England, United Kingdom.

Prior to the Death of my Late Client he made a fixed deposit of
US$8,750,000.00 Million in a bank / security company in London,England.

As his personal Attorney before his death,I have been officially notified
and instructed by the bank here in U.K where the money is currently
deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of Mr.Victor
Mooney's next of kin so that the Funds in his Account can be remitted into
his Next of Kin's Account in accordance with British Inheritance laws.
However, as the personal attorney and close confidant of late Mr.Victor
Mooney,I want you to know that My late Client died intestate,i.e,He died
without leaving a Will.Hence,all my efforts to locate any of his relative
whom I can present to the Bank has proved abortive.

Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the deceased
relative/next of kin since you have the same last name with him and
subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so that the proceed of this account
valued at US$8,750,000.00 Million can be paid to you for subsequent
disbursement between you and I . 60% for me ,40% for you .

If you can cooperate with me and receive this funds as next of kin to
Mr.Victor Mooney,confirm your interest by contacting me through my E-mail.

I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free because i am in possesion
of the deceased personal file which contains all information which I shall
use to prove your relationship with the deceased therefore the money will be
paid into the account of whomever I present as Mr.Victor Mooney's Next of
kin with proofs that I will present to the bank when needed.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you,I
will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release
of the Funds to you. An Application will have to be filed to the Bank for
processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated Bank account.

I wait to hear from you.

Barr. Peter Cole

_________________________________________________________________
Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today!
http://msnuk.match.com