These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Urgent Message Get Back To Me

From: Dr. Magnus Bala - magnus_bala15@myway.com

Dear Sir,


I do hope the letter will not come to you as a surprise. It was borne out of
my desire to share a mutual business relationship with you. My name is Dr.
Magnus Bala, 42yrs, a Secretary, Nigerian national married with a wife and
four children. I work as an administrative Secretary to STANDARD SECURITY
AND SERVICES LTD. in Nigeria. I got the information concerning you from the
Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and after due consultation with my spiritual
adviser,I decided to contact you believing that by the grace of God, you
will accept to be my partner in this business.

I earn a salary of N45 000 – 350 USD equivalent monthly. I joined the
services of this company in 1991 as an office assistant. I have been working
with this company for 14 years. Within this period, I have watched with
meticulous precision how African Heads of States and government
functionaries have been using STANDARD SECURITIES to move huge sums of money
USD, Pound Sterling, French France – (Cash) to their foreign partners. They
bring in these consignments of money cash and secretly declare the contents
as gold, diamond, precious stones, family treasure, documents etc. Gen. Sani
Abacha of Nigeria (dead), Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire (dead) Foday Sankoy of
Siera– Leone. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (Rtd.) of Nigeria etc. All these people
have hundreds of consignments deposited with STANDARD SECURITIES. Their
foreign partners, friends and relatives, are claiming most of these
consignments. A lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as 15 yrs.
No body may ever come for them because in most cases, the documents of
deposit are never available to any body except the depositors most of them
dead.

Since the inception of the 2000 millennium, STANDARD SECURITIES MANAGEMENT
changed the procedure of claims of consignments. As soon as you are able to
produce all the secret information as contained in the secret file of any
consignment, it will be released to you upon demand. From our record, more
than 120 consignments belonging to Gen Abacha / Mobutu Sese Seko, has been
claimed in the past sixteen months. This is why I am soliciting for your
co-operation and assistance. Late Gen. Abacha has 85 consignments deposited
with several names and codes. 35 have been claimed in the past sixteen
months. Since he's dead, his first son is dead in a plane crash, the second
son is facing trial for murder and embezzlement and the family members are
under restricted arrest without communication. I have finished every
arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No 1201 containing USD 9M
and consignment No 1200 contain USD 15M. My duty is to supply you with all
the information and documents by fax or Email.


You will deal directly with the management. The procedure is simple: - You
will apply officially to the Director of Operations of STANDARD SECURITIES
for the release of consignment No 1200 and No 1201. They will demand some
documents and secret codes. You will then get back to me; I'll supply you
with every detailed information. Fax or email it to them. As soon as they
are confirmed it correct. They will invite you for the collection. If you do
not want to come to Nigeria, you can arrange with them to transfer the
consignment to anywhere on agreement. No body will ever know I am involved
in the deal except the Lawyer who will write an agreement for us. I'll
suggest upon conclusion we share 50 – 50. At the successful conclusion of
the deal, you'll arrange for me and my family to come over to your country.
I assure you that the business have been hatched for 5 Years now, it is very
secure and risk free. You can get back to me on same e-mail address for
further Explanations and directives on the procedure. Always email me your
response on my private email:
(magnus_bala15@myway.com)

God Bless you.
Dr. Magnus Bala

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01