These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

STRICTLY PRIVATE

From: clifford johnson - cliffordjohnsonattorneys9@hotmail.com

CLIFFORD JOHNSON ATTORNEYS(OAKLAND CHAMBERS)
BARRISTERS AND SOLICITORS.

MORLEY HOUSE, 26-30 HOLBORN VIADUCT,
LONDON EC 1A 2BP.
Tel: 0044 703 189 2432
Fax:0044 870 479 6165
E-mail private: ( cliffordjohnsonattorneys@yahoo.com )


Attn: Sir/Madam,


I am Barr. Clifford johnson, an attorney at law based in London .I am deeply sorry for any inconvienience that this unexpected letter may cause you.

A deceased client of mine, by name Mr Randy. E. Fernando who died in New Orleans with his wife and two children during the last Hurricane Katrina,has prior to his death, entrusted this confidential business into my care unaware of the unforseen circumstances.

My client deposited the Sum of US$15.500,000,00 (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a Security Company in spain and the Security Company has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin to the deceased or the funds will be confiscated.

I have made concerted efforts to trace any relation of my late client but all the documents handed over to me, bears no name as next of kin and for this reason, it is imperatively difficult for me hence my decision to solicit for your help so that we both can share the funds after claiming it from the security company in spain.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin to my late client so that the funds can be paid to you as the bonafilde beneficiary. In view of this, I want to seek your Honest and trustworthy assistance to help me claim the funds from the Security Company.

The legal documents that is backing the deposit is currently with me and other paperwork for this transaction will be done by me hence my position as the personal attorney to the deceased, guarantees the successful execution of this transaction and protect you from any breach of the law. Similarly, I have it in mind to reward you with a certain percentage for your assistance. I am also willing to donate ( 5%) of this fund to an Orphanage Home in your Country after you have claimed this funds and have it in your custody.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you find this message worthy of your attention through the above E-mail or phone and fax numbers immediately you receive this letter to indicate your interest so that I can furnish you with other relevant details concerning the transaction that will help you understand that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because your assistance will also be needed as I might decide to venture into lucrative business in your country under your guidance.

Do not fail to enclose you certified telephone/fax numbers so that I can contact you in earnest.

I wait to hear from you urgently,

Best Regards,

Barr. Clifford Johnson (Esq) Make free PC-to-PC calls with no loss of life! Click here