These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 19, 2007

Assalam Alaykum

From: Mrs. Mariam Ibrahim - mrsmibrahim@yahoo.fr

Assalam Alaykum
My name is Mrs Mariam IBRAHIM, I am married to late Mr. Ali IBRAHIM who was a cocao marchant and died as a result of the war in my country. We were married for twenty years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. When my late husband was alive he deposited one package box that contents sum of Two Million Three Hunderd Thousand united states dollars $2.300,000 00 USD in a private security company, he depsited the box for secrity reason because of the political problem in the country. Recently, I was confirmed to be suffering from Cancer and the Doctors informed me that I will not last for the next two months. Hence I decided to donate this fund to a mosque, organization or good person that will utilize this money to help the poor.Please, contact me as soon as you receive this message if you are able to handle this project by assuring me of your willingness and capabilities.
Please reply to me through my private email mrsmibrahim@yahoo.frWassalamuMrs. Mariam IBRAHIM
_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE