These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 19, 2007

From Darfur Region in Sudan, I Need Your Assistance

From: Gamal Abdelaziz - gabdelaziz@myway.com

From Darfur Region in Sudan, I Need Your Assistance.
Dear sir/madam,
I wish to introduce myself. My name is Gamal Abdelaziz , the son of Dr. Mahmud Abdelaziz of Sudan.
During this present war in my country, my father was killed by the government of Sudan. Before his death, he is a contractor to the federal government of Sudan and also a Exporter of Gum Arabic and due to the way he normally won contract from the federal government of Sudan, his enemies who are also a contractors to the government plot against him which lead to his death and his enemies forms an allegation against him that he is the one who is sponsoring one of the Rebel groups called the (Sudan Liberation Army). Which my father was not , and that lead to his death by the government of Sudan.
I dont want to mention how the brutal military men came to my father house and shot my father and my mum death and set my father house ablaze.
The luck I had then, I was not at home when the incident occurs. Before his death, he make me to understand that as the only son, I am entitle to have all his property and the $16 million US dollars which he deposit in a Bank in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.
I manage to escape from Darfur Region in Sudan for my dear life, and before I escape from Sudan and the government have seized all my father properties both his company that export goods abroad.
After this blood incident, I now came to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire for the safety of my life where I am living as a political refugee.
I am seeking for a reliable foreigner who can assist me in moving this money out from this country for a safe banking and profitable investment.
Honestly I am telling you all this just because i don't want to invest this money in Africa due to my status here as political refugee and moreover i don't want to take any risk because of what have happen to me in the past and this money is all I am depending on.
Please I wait for your urgent response and include your phone and fax number in your response for better communication.
Gamal Abdelaziz .
_________________________________________________________________
Essayez Live.com et créez l'Internet qui vous ressemble : infos, sports, météo et bien plus encore !
http://www.live.com/getstarted