These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 19, 2007

FROM REV. FATHER DUNCAN WILLIAMS

From: Dr. Duncan Williams - duncan_williams1945@yahoo.co.uk

FROM REV. FATHER DUNCAN WILLIAMS
ST JAMES CATHOLIC CHURCH
TRECHVILLE AV12 RUE 19
ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE

Sir,

I know this letter will come to you as a surprise, when God remembers his people, this is how miracle will come to them.

Let me introduce myself to you,I am Reverend Father Duncan Williams in St.James Cahtolic Church in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.

I hope you heard the death of Dr. And Mrs. Johnson Philips from the Republic of South Africa.

Before his death, Dr. Johnson was an Ambassedor of South Africa to Cote d' ivoire.

They are my church members, they went home for the christmas holidays on the 5th December 2002 and on the 12th December, they had a ghastly motor accident in which the wife died instantly and Dr. Johnson Williams died five days later in the hospital.

After their burial, His two (2) children came to me in Abidjan here, His eldest son Barry Johnson, disclosed to me what his late father told him before his death, that his father deposited two metallic Trunck Boxes containing $12.5million in a private security and safe deposit company here in Abidjan Cote d'ivoire.

According to him, he said that his late father registered these Boxes as family valuable and properties but not as money for security reasons , that means the security company does not know the real contains of the Boxes.

He showed me the relavant documents issued to his late father by the security company in the time of depostion of the Boxes .

He told me that his late father planned to invest this money into real estate before his death. He said that his father told him to look for a foriegn partner who can help them to invest this money and take care of him and her younger one.

They came to me to help him locate for a foreigner who can help them with good faith, I told he that no one can assist them without any comission, then we discussed to give you 15% of the total amount of the money for you to assist them in this following ways:

My dear, these is the ways I want you to help them.

(1) To help them get resident permit to stay in your country.
(2) To make sure that they continue their education in your country.
(3) To help them retrive these Boxes from the security company here in Abidjan to your country.
(4) To help them invest this money in your or any other country of their choice .
Their ages are as follows:

Mr Barry Johnson 22years
Miss Linda Johnson 20 years

Also I will be allowed to visit them in your country any time I want.

As soon as I receive your interested message, I will give you more details and the contact of the security company and as well discuss on how to ship these Boxes to your country.

Immediately you receive this mail try to get back to me for more details.

Yours Sincerely,

Rev. Father Williams


---------------------------------
Now you can have your favourite RSS headlines come to you with the all new Yahoo! Mail