These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 19, 2007

Treat as urgent

From: Thomas West - t.west014@yahoo.com

Compliments of the day

I am Thomas West, Esq. a legal practioner in UK.The nature of my services
covers individuals, corporate bodies and institutions. I also represent
Government Departments as an External Solicitor.

On behalf of the trustees and executors to the Will of late Mr. Peter Jusuf,
I wish to notify you that you were named as a beneficiary in the funds be
quested to certain individuals and corporate bodies by my late client Mr.
Peter (now deceased). I was Mr. Peter's family attorney for several years
before his untimely death. He was buried on the 23rd of August 2005 and his
will is now in execution.

I have tried to reach you via the address provided by my late client but
the letter was returned undelivered, I now try your e-mail as also provided
by the late Peter. It might be of interest to inform you that late Mr. Peter
was keenly interested in your esteemed self thus he be quested the sum of
$8Million Pounds to you. He said that this token is to support your
activities.

For this reason I am contacting you. I hereby request that you get back to
me immediately with your current telephone and fax numbers and your current
contact address to enable me to reach you and file necessary documents at
our high court probate Division for the release of the bequest to you.

Have a nice day.

Thomas West, Esq